Monday, November 9, 2009

Not enough photos.

I admit defeat. As much as I love photography, I simply do not love it enough. I have not been taking enough pictures lately and I can't keep updating this blog with photos from long ago. Or even just ago. If I want to try to keep a daily blog, or even one I can update once or twice weekly, I will have t0 write about more things.

From here on out, this blog will be more like a traditional blog. I will live my life. Things, events and people will come into it. I will report back on what I think about things I enjoy thinking and talking about, which include but are not limited to: health, the environment, sustainability, financial responsibility (see this letter to the Post for a bit of my take on this topic), journalism, new media, relationships, love, personality, and food. And any and every place those things may intersect.

I am excited. Motivated. (Not busy.)

By the way, I re-titled this blog. Here is the backstory: When I was a little girl, whenever my parents would be talking about something, I would pipe in with questions or my own commentary. I was precocious. (Or annoying? I was notoriously known as Kell from Hell. On bad days.) Anyhow, whenever I tried to butt my way into grown up conversations, my dad would look down and say, "No comments from the peanut gallery." I never knew what this meant. Until recently when I researched the meaning of the phrase. Now, I am older, I have learned a thing or two. I feel I have made my way out of the peanut gallery. And I've got a couple cents I'd like to throw into this tangled web of the Internet.

No comments: